Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Today I picked up a package from the post office! Don't you just love getting parcels? I ordered a bunch of vegan items from Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe. It was so exciting to open and see all my goodies! Being a vegan is very hard work (constantly reading labels and explaining that you DO get enough protein). So I decided to treat myself to some fun things. I got an adorable shirt with a cute illustration that says cow hugger. I also bought gummy bears with NO gelatin (Gelatin is made from by-products of the meat and leather industry, mainly pork skins, pork and cattle bones, or split cattle hides).


I also went grocery shopping today and bought lots of fruit and veggies. When I got home I made myself a yummy smoothie. I posted a self-portrait to my Flickr page (I'm in a group where you take one self portrait every day for one year). Now I think I'm going to make a big salad, and then work on the next Art Challenge!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

YAY mail!! Love getting parcels in the mail!! I never knew that about gelatin, kind of turns me off of gummy bears!! I'm going to do your art challenge too, I have a book in mind just need to decorate!!