Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Apple Crisp


I Love apple crisp, so I made a big dish of it tonight! Yum!

Since our five year anniversary is a month away, Jarod and I decided to splurge and buy a Wii System last night as our gifts for each other. It is so much fun! Unlike normal video games, you get to actually hold the remote like a tennis racket, baseball bat, bowling ball, etc. I was sweating so much last night after we played for two hours! This morning, both Jarod and I were so sore! It's great that they've come out with a system where you actually get exercise rather than sit on the sofa. So, so, so much fun.

Today was the busiest day of the year at the credit union, since it was the last day to pay property tax. I also felt really sick, so it didn't help improve my mood much. At least I know what I'm doing now, so it's far less stressful than when I had to constantly ask for help and made mistakes.

Just wanted to do a little update before I go and eat some crisp!

PS... next challenge will be up in the next few days. I have two circle journals to do, plus lots of other things (laundry, yuck!) so I need to get that in order first :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love your challenge idea..I might try!! I've missed so much since having no internet!! Totally sucked!! The apple crisp looks yummy!! Wii..lucky you!!