Thursday, July 12, 2007

3.

So the wonderful Kal has asked everyone who reads her blog to post three things that they like about themselves on their own blog. So...

1) I like that I'm artistic. I can't imagine not being creative, it is just such a huge part of who I am. I've know since I was 6 years old that I want to be an artist. I love being know as the "creative" one.

2) I like that I'm sensitive. Although this trait means that I can burst out crying at any moment, it also means that I care for other people and animals. This explains the vegan thing. Yesterday at work one of the girls pointed out a big beetle crawling across the carpet. She yelled for someone to come kill it. I yelled out "No!", and then proceeded to go to the beetle and let it crawl on my hand so it could be taken outside. Yes, I know it's just a beetle to most people, but to me it's a creature who deserves to live.

3) I like that I have naturally black hair (well, dark, DARK brown). It's not all that common to see Caucasian people with my shade of hair colour, so it makes me feel unique. I'm also told that my pale skin looks good against it... although it would be nice if I could get a good tan!

2 comments:

Kal said...

Nicely done! I love that you took this one and played along. Very cool.

Thank you for that.

emily said...

i've been telling you your whole life that it's black! i know u know deep down that its the darkest shade that brown can ever be... considering black isn't really a colour now is it...
i love you for all those things and so much more! even though i am no longer a veggie i still take the time to let bugs and insects outside and i too can burst into tears at the drop of a pin... ruphus hurt his back this week, the worst so far... after 4 days of carrying him around and him still crying out in pain i took him to the vet. after a very expensive x-ray i found out that he has progressive arthritis in his spine... my poor babe, i've done my share of crying this week...
love ya darlin*